Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Treasure of the Week!

Let's talk about roller derby today.  I have played roller derby for a combined total of about three years now and I love it.  The hits, the camaraderie and of course, who doesn't love a stockpile of knee socks.   This year I wanted to invest in a really neat pair of derby shorts.  I went to Etsy in search of such a pair, and believe me there is no shortage of these.  My derby name is Spooky SpiteHer, so of course I wanted something a little Halloween-ish and spidery.  I found exactly what I needed, and they are beyond awesome looking!  This week we highlight ScutiePie Hot Pants as the Ok, Millie Treasure of the Week!
ScutiePie has the most amazing variety of derby hot pants.  Custom orders are available, and the patterns are crazy awesome!  Check out the pair I bought!  Halloween Hot Pants, Size Small. RESERVED for Spooky Spite-her


These shorts are probably my favorite that I own! I can't wait to wear them in a bout! Thanks ScutiePie!

Please check out ScutiePie for your derby (or heck, fun to work out in) short needs!
At Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ScutiePie
And Give a like on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ScutiePie

Tell them Spooky sent you! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment