Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pack Rat 365 - Day 4!

I switched the routine a little bit today.  Today's goal or challenge was to walk into the kitchen and use the first fruit or vegetable I saw as a medium or inspiration.
That's it. Good old butternut squash sitting on the counter.  But how would I incorporate my pack rat tendencies and make something out of it?  What collection could I go to?

I chose the ribbon and button collections I have sitting in the studio. Sure, I've used them in lots of projects, but I still so much that hasn't been used!

I'm not sure what to call her.  She's somewhere between classic burlesque squash and tutu-sporting roller derby squash.  

Now that I made this, I have come to the realization that her destruction is imminent.  I haven't eaten butternut squash in a while - but her memory will live on in my blog! Back tomorrow with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment