Monday, April 16, 2012

Treasure(s) of the Week!


Readers, I deliver you a most excellent set of treasures this week. I started by trying one of the products made by Alaffia, and was so impressed I soon started trying more.
Long story short: I had read so many reviews of their "Everyday Shea" lotion that I decided to try it out when I saw it on sale at my local natural foods store. (Note; I have a TON of lotions, but this was so worth it and replaces most of them now!)

Fast forward. A couple weeks later I am visiting the Boston, MA area and I stopped at a Whole Foods market in hopes of finding a newer, better facial moisturizer. And I find one made by Alaffia! I test a little, like it and buy it. This is one
of the best moisturizers I have found!

The following week (yesterday to be exact), I attended the Natur-Tyme Wellness Expo in Syracuse, NY. The co-founder of Alaffia, Olowo-n'
djo Tchala was presenting in the afternoon.....and he was at the Alaffia booth during the day!!!!!! I was so excited to thank him for the wonderful pr
oducts, the fair-trade standards and wonderful co
mmunity projects Alaffia has done!



I was then introduced to some new products- like the African Black Soap. The citrus scent was amazing and I decided to buy some at the expo. It can be used as shampoo and I tried it out this morning. Most natural, minimal ingredient shampoos leave my super-fine hair looking plastered to my head. Not so here! I am a total convert!

So, to Alaffia, thank you again for your amazing products and company philosophies. I am happy to recommend your products!
And to my readers....try this stuff out - seriously!

For more information... http://www.alaffia.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment