Monday, April 9, 2012

Treasure of the Week!

So last week I was busy and preoccupied and forgot to post a treasure...sigh. Perhaps I can find a second one and post that later on this week. :)
Onward!

This week's treasure is one of my sources of inspiration, project ideas and supplies for some of my personal projects....and perhaps some yet to come!

A delightful, independently owned scrapbook store located in Bridgeport, NY. (just outside Syracuse - so I recommend you stop there if you have the chance!)

The shop is called "Stampin' and Scrappin' Time" and I love stopping in just to check out what is new and exciting! They have a wonderful selection, great staff and lots of classes! I took a card class there and enjoyed learning new techniques and walked away with 5 cards!

Here are a couple links for you to check out!

Enjoy! Continue on, inspired!



No comments:

Post a Comment