Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Takin' care of business! (Working overtime)

Just a random post - I work best under pressure.

First craft fair coming up this weekend! Am I 100% prepared? Heck no! Now before you go and get all worried - I seem to work well under this kind of pressure. Most of my best college papers have been written about a week before the due date (although I did usually research and gather resources much earlier).
That's kind of how I craft sometimes with a deadline. Gather lots of supplies - make things a week or two before. It's fun, kind of scary (in a good way), and I find my best inspiration sometimes with a little pressure.
I worked on a bunch of pendants tonight, gathered some more ideas and prepped a little more. Now to work on some craft show paperwork (order forms, gift certificates and the like). Thanks for reading and I will post after the craft show this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment