Monday, February 20, 2012

Treasure of the Week!


Today's treasure is a bit unconventional. It's not a product, something I found or something I made. Nope.

Each month I go to gatherings called "The Red Tent". It is an amazing space for women to be together, share stories, and just be. There may be singing, dancing, crying, laughing, and a general sense of fulfillment and acceptance. I highly recommend it.

Is that the treasure you ask? Well it's how I figured it out, but for more info on the Red Tent -
http://www.redtentmovie.com/
(fyi- the Just For Fans tab has a link to find a Red Tent near you!)

Which leads me to the treasure of the week. You. Everyone is their own treasure and sometimes we forget to celebrate that. You are a treasure to many.

It was kind of a short and sweet Treasure of the Week - but I felt it deserved special mention. Enjoy, be well and much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment