Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Treasure of the Week - (late, I know)

What???? I waited until Tuesday to post the Monday "Treasure of the Week?" What was I thinking? Monday was super busy this week - posting new items, crafting and creating, and some miscellaneous business stuff. But I digress. On to the fun stuff!
Today's find was at the grocery store. Green Planet Grocery in Syracuse to be exact (love you guys!) Honestly, this place could be a treasure of the week all by themselves; helpful and friendly staff, great selection and cool deals abound.
But the treasure was to be found at the checkout counter. Now readers, to give you a bit of background, I recently went vegan and love buying organic. I also used to love "commercial" peanut butter cups. But alas, they are not vegan or sustainably produced. What is a girl to do?
Well, you find these!
Justin's Organic (and vegan!) Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!
(they also come in the milk chocolate variety)
Amazing! Superb! Out of this World!! Thank you Justin's for making my day!
So that's what I did today. Have an adventurous and creative week! Watch for new posts coming soon!
For more info on these great treasures, check out:
and Green Planet Grocery at http://www.gpgrocery.com/

2 comments:

  1. You should try the Go Max Go Cleo. Best vegan peanut butter cups EVA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, thank you for the recommendation! They were great - never knew there was a rice-milk chocolate vegan version! (newbie vegan here). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete