Monday, May 7, 2012

Treasure of the Week!

Welcome to another edition of the Treasure of the Week! Here comes another performer favorite of mine who has an amazing voice!  Please welcome to the Ok, Millie stage.....Divalicious Candi!

http://www.reverbnation.com/divaliciouscandi

Here is one of my personal favorite songs performed by her! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEnS291jtWs&feature=plcp

Love the music?  Well she also has an app for that! (yes, it was on my iPhone the day it came out!)

I am always on the lookout for great musical talent (that's what drives my crafty work time), and Divalicious Candi delivers! (this is where I admit to "duets" with her as I jam out in the art studio).  Maybe I will make a video of that one day.....maybe.

So enjoy this artist treasure of the week, and jam out to a song or two!


1 comment:

  1. Wow - I am SO HONOURED!!! Risking life n limb balancing my, ahem, "assets" on those stilettos for that performance was clearly worth it! Thank you for recognizing my hard work and outpouring of soul for anybody who needs a little infusion of love/spirit/energy into their lives- I've put 170 songs available for download and dozens of videos up at www.reverbnation.com/DivaliciousCandi and have every intention to continue! I'm so glad you give the "diva snaps" of approval to the Divalicious Candi mobile app- maybe someday we'll be dueting in da flesh?!?!

    ReplyDelete