Wednesday, March 21, 2012

No I didn't forget....

Hi all! I didn't forget the treasure of the week - don't worry! It was a combo of trying to pick the perfect thing to feature and also this delightful change-of-season just-annoying-enough cough that have kept me from writing. But I digress.
Today's treasure of the week is somewhat related to another one.
This week's Treasure is the bellydance troupe known as Bint Hazine! This troupe is run out of the Phoenix, Arizona area and I have had the chance to meet many of them as well as dance with AdeebA Korsana! Whenever I visit the area, I make sure to catch a performance, or at least hang out with some of the girls at a rehearsal!
So without further adieu....here is Bint Hazine!
Also check out their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bint.hazine#!/bint.hazine Enjoy and dance on!

No comments:

Post a Comment